Friday, August 10, 2007

Welcome to Knit Stuffs!

I call this knit stuffs because I'm always knititng "stuff." (But fortunately, for my friends, no stuffed toast). I especially love knitting socks, but find myself more of a Dobby sock knitter. I have to force myself to knit that second sock (yes; I know about knitting two socks at once on circulars, but love my dpn's too much and am too stubborn to change!) Right now I have on the needles Hermione's Cable and Bobbles mittens in forest green that match the Hermione's Cable and Bobble Hat which I made earlier. I also recently finished making 4 Animal Crackers hats. They are all from Charmed Knits by Alison Hansel. After I finish these mittens I really want to knit up a new felted bag and then to make a nice cotton tank top that I found at Knitty. I like Soleil, but am also looking for other tanks that fit a larger size. Perhaps I'll break down and purchase Big Girl Knits while it is still on sale at 40% off at Knitpicks.

For just a little eye candy, I'll post a pic of the first socks I knit:

No comments: