Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Pictures of past works

I've never been successful at blogging, but am trying to give it another go. I may end up getting good at it since I have three Learning Around the World our homeschooling blog; Melbrigda's Medieval Ramblings my SCA blog; and of course this one.

So now I finally got around to finding or taking pictures of my past works and getting them uploaded to this computer. Hope you enjoy.

This is one of the many cosplay gloves that I have made for the kids. This one is for a Yuffie from Kingdom Hearts costume from several years ago. I've made several for the kids' friends as well.



These are my beloved Caruso Socks from Knitty.

The self-designed comfy shrug that I made 2 winters ago. It's yummy soft and machine washable.

The Hermione Bobbles and Cable hats from Charmed Knits.

And the mathcing gloves which (as you can see) are still on the needles. Should finish this one tonight and then get the next one cast on.




This is
Coronet also at Knitty. I've done this hat in fuschia, blue and green as well for friends.


And the Animal Cracker Hats also from Charmed Knits. I also have a matching hat, but someone had to take the picture. The kids love their hats!


OK, if I find more I'll take pictures. It's funny walking around the house going, "Hmmm, what all have I knit that I haven't given away?"

No comments: