Wednesday, August 15, 2007

One mitten down

And one more to go. Since I want to fall into the SSS (single sock syndrome) with socks (but I'm good and haven't done that except on the first sock I ever knit which was way too large and has become my "I don't feel good sock" since I can't wear two socks to bed even in the winter even when I'm sick) I'm persevering in casting on the second mitten. I'll post pics when I get both done. Most likely will have E either pose with them or pose M in the mittens. She is so photogenic and has a wonderful eye for photography.

Besides hanging out at Knitting Help's forums probably more than I should today, nothing new is happening in the knitting world for me. (And yes; for those of you who popped over from my SCA blog, I do have things ready for the event - well, mostly.)

No comments: