Thursday, June 26, 2008

In that inbetween place


I finished the Vog On's that I was making for Em's. They turned out super cute and she will look quite chic in her lovely lacy anklets. This isn't the best picture, but it will do for now. I'm awaiting new needles from Knit Picks who should give me a free pair of needles for every person that I send to them. I ordered the entire set of sock DPN's in the Harmony line as well as 2 sets of very long fixed circs in order to do some two at once socks. So I don't really want to cast any socks on. I have a Bolero that I want to make, but haven't even taken the initiative to take the yarn out of the bins yet. And I don't want to work on The Boy's sweater. It's too warm to be handling Wool Ease.

I can't seem to get excited about anything. Sigh!

No comments: