Sunday, December 16, 2007

I want this hat

We went and saw the Golden Compass yesterday. I'm not sure if it is a good idea or not to take a row of knitters to see a movie that has lots of knitware in it. We found several pieces that we want to add to our knitting collection. The one we all liked most was this one:


If anyone knows of a pattern like this PLEASE let me know. I really want to make this hat and have two daughters who want one. I'll even pay (nominally) for it (IOW I don't want to buy a whole book for one pattern.)

2 comments:

Suna Kendall said...

Hey! I just gave you a "You Make My Day" award on my blog. Read about it here, and post the lovely graphic on YOUR blog! http://knittingsuna.blogspot.com/2008/01/such-sweet-thing.html

Thanks for being one of my favorite bloggers.

Denali said...

Hello! Did you ever get the pattern for this hat? I've been searching all over the web for it, and I can only find the other, bulkier hat.

Thanks!